EF Core makes it easy to quickly stand up a data store for your application. As the application grows in complexity, though, it's important that the data store also evolves. This session goes beyond setting up basic tables, and moves into the depths of EF Core. We'll cover real-world lessons and their applications, like:
- Using scoping to control memory usage
- Dependency injection best practices - do it the way Microsoft does!
- Using change tracking (or not using it) for auditing and performance
- Using inheritance and reflection to generate a consistent schema
- Thinking about how LINQ queries are translated to SQL
- Cool tricks like Global Filters